Pat Tull Memorial Scholarship for Oklahoma Women Business Owners
The call for scholarship applicants takes place once a year during the Spring, inviting women who are just building their business concept or in their first two years of business to apply.
Scholarship applications are reviewed by The Central Oklahoma NAWBO Scholarship Committee. The 2014-2015 Scholarship session will open in the Spring of 2014. We invite interested emerging women own businesses to please fill out the online application below.
The recipient of the Pat Tull Scholarship will receive:
- $1000 toward building business
- Mentorship from a Central Oklahoma NAWBO member
As an Award Winner, the recipient would be responsible for:
- Registering as a NAWBO member
- Joining one of our Activity Committees
- Participating as a New Members Welcoming Ambassador (Meetings & Events)
- Being actively involved in committee and chapter functions
- Attending 80% of the regular monthly business meetings
- Attending the Central Oklahoma NAWBO May Spring Fling
Final nominees will be notified by the Central Oklahoma NAWBO Chapter once a decision has been made and must attend the OSU Women Entrepreneurs Inspire Conference. The Pat Tull Memorial Scholarship final nominees and winner will be announced at the WE Inspire luncheon hosted by the Riata Center for Entrepreneurship. The deadline for all applications will be posted early 2014.
Interested applicants may review the application requirements* below and submit all required information during the open application session early 2014. *Application requirements are subject to change prior to open application session.